Monday, February 13, 2012

Rain Outdoors? Garden Indoors!



It's hard to believe some days that we're only midway into February with the unseasonable sunny and warm weather we've been enjoying lately. But I know better than to believe that those rainy days don't lurk around the corner and when they do, I'll be ready. I've been pouring through my seed catalogs making wish lists of all the interesting veggies I want to try this year and now is the perfect time to get a head start on the veggie garden by starting seeds indoors!

Stop by True Value Saturday, February 25th at 11am for the seed starting demo where I'll be discussing all the basics to successful seed sowing & growing! Plus, I'll be handing out coupons towards all seed starting related products including potting soils, plug trays & SEEDS! Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment